HAZRAT MUHAMMAD(SAW) Part (B)
• Bahira Syrian Christian saint recognized prophet as last prophet.
• Harb-i-Fajjar was a war fought b/w Quraish and Bani Hawazin Prophet was of 15 years and participated in it.
• Prophet visited Taif in 10th Nabvi.
• Tribe of Taif was Saqaif.
• Prophet with Zaid bin Haris, went Taif & stayed for 10 days.
• Bibi Amna suckled Prophet for 3 days.
• After 18 month at Madina of change of Qibla occurred.
• Old name of Zu Qiblatain is Banu Saleem.
• Prophet prayed 2 years in cave Hira before first revelation.
• The name of Ibadat done by Prophet in Hira was Tahanas.
Cave of Hira is in . Jabal-e-Noor Mountain
• At Masjid-e-Hanif (Madina) almost 70 prophets are buried.
• Masjid-e-Hanif (Mina) chk
• Month of migration was Rabiul Awal
• Qibla changed in 2nd Hijra.
• Qiblah now-a-days is called Khana-e-Kaba.
• Prophet addressed Khutba-e-Jum’aa for first time in 1st Hijra
• Azan for prayer was adopted in 1st Hijra.
• Inhabitants of Taaif accepted Islam in 9th Hijrah.
• Year of Deputation is 9th Hijrah.
• Moawakhat (the brotherhood ) took place in 2nd Hijra.
• Jehad was allowed in 2nd Hijrah.
• Ashaab-e-Sufah: Muhajirs who stayed near Masjid-e-Nabvi.
• Hurrirah means a cat.
• Bait-e-Rizwan took place in 6th Hijrah.
• Jewish tribe of Banu Nuzair expelled from Madina in 4th H.
• Bait-e-Rizwan is also known as Bait-e-Shajra made under Keekar tree.
• Companions of Prophet at Hudabiya were 1400.
• Prophet stayed at Makkah for 15 days after its conquest.
• 1 Lac companions accompanied Prophet at last Hajj.
• Prophet spent his last days in Ayesha’s house.
is located near Makkah 5 miles. Cave of Soar
• Quba is 3 miles away from Madina.
• In sixth year of Hijrah, Prophet intended for Umrah.
• Aam-ul-Wufood is 9th A.H..
• Prophet stayed in Ayyub Ansari’s house for 7 months.
• Prophet performed Umrah in 7th A.H.
• Hazrat Haleema looked after the Holy Prophet for 3 years.
• Zaid Bin Haris (R.A) was the adopted son of the Holy Prophet.
• Kuniyaat of the Holy Prophet was Abul Qasim.
• Holy prophet made first trade journey at the age of 9.
• Nafeesa carried Khadija’s message of marriage to Prophet.
• Year 570 known as year of Elephant or Amal Fil.
• Hazrat Khadija and Hazrat Abu Talib died in 619.
• First place from where Prophet openly started his preaching Jabl Faran or
. Mount Safa
• Prophet did covert messaging at House of Arkam upto 3 Nabvi. (i.e for 3 years)
• Prophet preached openly in 4th Nabvi.
• Prophet narrated the event of Miraj first of all to Umm-e-Hani (real sister of Ali)
• Prophet was staying at the house of Umme-e-Hani on the night of Miraj.
• In miraj Prophet traveled from Baitul Muqadas to Sidratul Mantaha.
• During Hijrat Saraqa bin Sajjal spied.
• In Miraj Jibrael called Aazan in Baitul Muqadas.
• Prophet led all the prophets in a prayer in miraj at al-Aqsa
Fatima died after 6 Months (age=31,11 A.H) Prophet.
• Youngest daughter Fatima.
• Islamic official seal started on 1st Muharram, 7 A.H
• Seal of Prophet was made of Silver.
• What was written on the Holy Prophet (SAW) seal?
Allah Rasool Muhammad
• Prophet performed 1(in10 A.H) Hajj and 4(in7 A.H) umras.
• Change of Qibla occurred on 15 Shaban,2 A.H(Monday)(during Zuhr)
• Construction of Masjid-e-Nabvi started Rabiulawal, 1 A.H.
• Namaz-e-Juma became Farz in
• First man to embrace Islam on the eve of Fatah-e-Makka was Abu Sufyan.
• Second woman to embrace Islam Lababa bint Haris (chk Ummay Aiman) (chk Nafeesa)
• First to migrate to Madina (first muhajir) Abu Salam.
• Last to migrate to Madina was Abbas.
• First non-arab to embrace Islam Farwah bin Umro
• Facsimile of the Prophet Mus’ab bin Umair.
• Kalsoom bin al_Hadam gave land for Quba mosque
• The title of ammenul ummat is of Abu Ubaidah bin Jarrah.(conqurer of
• Prophet offered congregational prayer in Kaaba in 6th Nabvi.
• The day when Prophet delivered his last Khutab was Juma.
• Idols in Kaba before Islam numbered 360.
• The largest idol named Habal.
• Prophet preached Islam openly in 4th Nabvi.
• Year of deputation was 9th.
• Bilal called first aazan of Fajr prayer.
• The Hadith, which is transmitted with continuity and enjoys such abundance of narrators that their statement becomes authentic, is called Matwatar.
• The grave of the Prophet was prepared by Hazrat Abu Talha
• Qasim was first of the Holy Prophet's children to be born.
• The first Namaz-e-Janazah performed by Rasoolullah was that of Asad bin Zaraara (radi Allahu anhu).
• The first Namaaz to be made Fardh was Tahajjud Namaaz, which was later made Nafil.
• At Masjid-e-Nabvi first
was established. Muslim University
• Holy prophet labored in the formation of Masjid-e-Quba.
• Masjid-e-Zara was built by Hyporcrites at Madina.
• Nabvi Mosque constructed in 1 A.H Rabi-ul Awwal.
• 25 Doors are in Masjid –e-Haram, the most important door of Kaaba is Babul Salam.
• Qibla change order came in Mosque Zul Qiblatain
• The flag colour of the Holy Prophet was white and yellow at the time of conquest of Makkah.
• Friday is known as Sayeed Ul Ayam.
• Shab-e-Barat is celebrated on the 15th night of Shuban.
• 26th night of Rajab is the night of Accession.
• In 256 Imam Bukhari died.
• 6 Lac Ahadith collected by Imam Bukhari.
• The camel driver of Prophet at the fall of
was Usama bin Zaid bin Haris. Mecca
• Prophet issued order of killing Abdul Uza bin Khatal at the fall of
• At Koh-e-Safa, Prophet addressed after conquest of Makkah.